If the above photo is not 'changing' you will need to 'allow active/java script'. This site is safe. When you see the little magnifying glass, you KNOW there is a slide show. Click the photo to enjoy it!
Tybee Beach House Vacation Rental...
...Classic Cottage with an Unforgettable Personal Touch
Family-Friendly, Modern & SpaciousCheck out Tybee events for 2016 - Pick a favorite...Make a reservation to stay at this large, comfortable cottage! Our 'Classic Tybee Raised Cottage' has over 3000 square feet. (Chart)
Cottage Sleeps 8 Four Bedrooms -
- 1 king (Master bedroom upstairs)
- 1 daybed-twin with roll-out trundle...perfect for young children. (in Master)
- 1 king (downstairs guestroom #1)
- 1 double (downstairs guestroom #2)
- 1 queen (downstairs guestroom #3)
Look no further! There is nothing like staying in a real honest-to-goodness Tybee beach house. (You can find condos anywhere you go.) 'Eleven-eleven' is a beloved slice of heaven resting on delightful Tybee Island. Located in the much desired mid-island area, this tasteful cottage offers the refreshing relaxation and friendly fun that accompanies only the best beach adventures. This is where memories are made. This is a family friendly cottage.
A 'Classic Tybee Raised Cottage'......a little history
Our house is an original 'Classic Tybee Raised Cottage.' You only find this style of architecture on Tybee Island. It is called 'raised' because the lots sold in the early years were so small the cottages built on them were raised a full story to allow a car to be parked underneath. There are only 110 of these cottages left on Tybee. The building of condo's is taking its toll on these priceless historical treasures.
The house sits on 3 lots. The side lot is large with room for parking cars, a boat trailer and still have room left for fun outdoor play.
Our Tybee Beach House at a Glance!
‘Vintage’ on the outside, ‘modernized’ on the inside.
The moment you step in the front door you know this place is special.
- Lovingly restored & enlarged
- Best of the past with modern conveniences
- Lovely decor
- Has a relaxed, comfortable feeling
Tybee Beach House-Living Area/Sun Porch
- Ten can sit in this area and visit comfortably
- Seven can see/view the TV while sitting here
- Sun porch has a large desk with secure Wi-Fi
Tybee Beach House-Bedrooms/Baths
With its four bedrooms, "eleven-eleven" comfortably sleeps up to 8 guests. (There are no pull-out sofas in a busy living area.) The master bedroom is upstairs, the 3 guest bedrooms are downstairs:
- Master bedroom has a king size bed & a daybed, flat Screen TV/DVD player.
- Guestroom #1 has a king size bed, flat screen TV/DVD player.
- Guestroom #2 has a double bed.
- Guestroom #3 has a queen size bed, flat screen TV/DVD player.
A full bath adjoins the master bedroom. The downstairs has a full bathroom off the hallway. A half-bath is located off the kitchen. A beach shower room with hot water and a dressing area is located in the 'under the house' area.
Tybee Beach House-Kitchen/Dining
This kitchen has a 24.5 feet long counter area.
- Very well equipped
- Large pots/pans/large casserole dishes
- A small TV
- Breakfast bar seats 2
See kitchen for a more detailed list.
The Dining Area:
- A large separate area
- Long, wide table for serving family style
- Seats 8-10
- Perfect for making/sharing family memories
Tybee Beach House-Screened Porches/Breezeways
The two screened porches (located upstairs & downstairs) provide a wonderful place for a quiet time with an early morning cup of coffee.
They each have:
- A swing.
- A large table for meals or laptop work (Wi-Fi)
The breezeways connect the living areas with the sleeping areas.
They each have:
- A quiet sitting area for reading a book.
- A table or desk for your laptop work (Wi-Fi)
- Double doors that open onto the porches
Tybee Island, Georgia ~ Location, location, location!
You will love Tybee Island. A small, quaint island only 3.5 miles long, Tybee is located 16 miles east of Savannah, Georgia. The Savannah International Airport is a 45 minute drive away. It is a small, pleasant airport. The large atrium has lots of rocking chairs. This is the south ya'll..things are laid back! You'll find out just how laid back when you get on 'Tybee Time'. Come experience it!